The Alliance for Disability in Health Care Education, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization of medical school faculty, nursing school faculty, and other health care educators who are working to integrate disability-related content and experiences into health care education and training programs. Through journal publications, conference presentations, and representation on advisory panels and workgroups, the Alliance strives to insure that the need for disability-related education and training in health care is recognized and addressed.
Recent News & Events
- 2014 Annual Meeting for the Alliance for Disability in Health Care Education is in Tampa, FL
- New Time for Alliance Membership Calls
- Matheny Pilot Program Keeps Vulnerable Residents out of the Hospital
- Alliance Members Collaborate on Recently Published Paper
- Dr. Suzanne Smeltzer, Alliance’s new President
News & Events Archives